The Love-Based Leader
Creating Desired Results by Overcoming Fear-Based Living

- Click on the BOOK icon to order your FREE eBook ... or get your autographed, soft-cover edition for ONLY $25.00 (US Postage included)

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Robert A. Sanders ... R.I.P.


It is with a sad heart that I must share that
my step-father, Robert H. Sanders
passed away this morning at 86, 
following a courageous battle with cancer. 

Bob had an illustrious career in Public Relations. He 
worked for the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times,
WTTW Public Television, Playboy, and TV Guide. 

Bob is survived by my mother, Jan Sanders, and 
his 3 children, 3 step-children, 8 grandchildren,
and 3 great-grandchildren.


This is my favorite photo of Bob and 
my mother
with their beloved Bichon Frise cheerleading squad.
(circa 2002)




Robert H. Sanders



May 14, 1926 -- November 4, 2012

R.I.P.





No comments:

Post a Comment