The Love-Based Leader
Creating Desired Results by Overcoming Fear-Based Living

- Click on the BOOK icon to order your FREE eBook ... or get your autographed, soft-cover edition for ONLY $25.00 (US Postage included)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Giving


On GIVING



Imagine a man freezing in an old log cabin

during a blizzard. Holding an armload of wood and
standing before a cold wood-stove, he shouts,


“Stove, I’ll give you wood, 

when you give me heat.”


And he just stands there, freezing to death.

Holding on to the one thing that will save him.




When you wait to give ...


"I'll work really hard when I get that promotion."


"I'll give you love, when you show me love."


"I'll support you when you join my team."


... then, just as that man in the cabin, 

you will freeze to death, 

in relationships and careers, 

when you hold on to what you have to give.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Quit focusing on what you are going to GET.


Focus on what you have to GIVE.








(From The Love-Based Leader)


No comments:

Post a Comment